Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

nice game

but i think riddle 18 might be broken..
i clicked everything on the screen, but i cant seem to progress..

mrty responds:

No riddles are broken. I tested the game more times than you can ever count. The .swf will soon be updated with a few fixes, including a change in the 18th riddle, to make it easier. You should then be able to get past with ease.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

hahaha

great use of kamehameha┬┤s and top gear music!
i played the shit out of that game on the super nintendo

oh yeah, and the ending is funny as hell

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

ermm..

yeah... i didnt quite like this game. its really hard not to hit anything, especially when your going fast. so its like you go from being unable to see whats going on, to waiting 5 seconds to go through a ring over and over again.. not really entertaining to be honest..

Pokanoid! Pokanoid!

well..

i have one complaint about this game..
half the time i don't want to grab a card that falls down, but i have to, becouse otherwise i'll miss the ball. this gets really annoying when you are one card away from a straight, and you can't do anything but just throw your hand away..

Skip Skip

it's allright

its an allright game, nothing wrong with it (exept for the 1st screen "this is a very difficulty game") nothing groundbreaking eather. its allright, and thats enough (for me atleast) to play it.

Lines and Sines Lines and Sines

well..

simple little game nothing special, but hey it works!
could maybe use some music/sound effect or something..

NinjaSMile - Smile of the NinjaSMile - Smile of the

nice

it's a nice game, but it does need some polishing..
i sugest you make the range of the aword a litlle longer so you wont lose health whenever you attack an enemy with your sword.
it definetly has potential, and the music kicks ass!

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

well...

it's a good game, don't get me wrong, but i have just one problem with it.
i'm not sure if its just my keyboard failing me, but sometimes the caracter walks on in the same direction, even when i'm not holding the button. i really like the game, but with a problem like this it gets very hard and frustrating...

EntropicOrder responds:

That's odd. I definitely capture key releases and even went so far as to release all keys once the game has lost focus. I'm gonna have to find out what OS/browser you're using because I've never run into that before.

Ninja Bricks Ninja Bricks

pretty cool

not the best game i've ever played but i did enjoy it.
sure it is a little short, but here it isnt a bad thing. i did'nt feel like anything was missing.
loved the arkanoid joke, and the music was great!

Horde of English Zombies Horde of English Zombies

nice but..

its a nice game, and it works fine but there's just one problem.
sometimes, when there is one zombie standing in front of another one, you cant read the text..

just a minor annoyance though, nothing special.